Factory Worker • Pahiatua, New Zealand
We are looking for reliable workers with process and factory-based experience to help manufacture, package and distribute some of the best hokey pokey, confectionery and inclusions for our customers in NZ, Australia and the rest of the world – from our Pahiatua factory.
You will be involved with a variety of tasks to meet operation deadlines in a fast paced food manufacturing/processing environment. The role is varied with room for progression and the opportunity to directly impact processes and change.
- Weekly Pay
- Factory uniform/footwear provided
- Permanent roles
- Time every day to get to appointments & shops. (Shift Work – 04:00 to 13:00 OR 13:00 to 22:00)
- Weekends Off (Monday to Friday work)
- Fully paid training with job progression opportunities.
- Lifestyle location with plenty of free parking
- Over 43 years in business with growth plans for plenty more!
- Physically fit and injury free (factory roles require repeated heavy lifting of 25+ kg)
- 100% reliable with 100% effort 100% of the time
- Are ready and willing to learn and grow with the business
- Pass a pre-employment/random drug test
- Must be eligible to work a minimum of 40 hours and not be employed in another role.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, NZ citizenship or a valid NZ work visa.
We appreciate all applications but will be only contacting candidates shortlisted for interviews.
Please send your CV as per the instructions at the top of the page.